Apply to Become an appraiser
Pacesetter is growing our footprint in handling property claim Appraisals and we need YOU!
Qualified adjusters must have six years of adjusting experience, to include two years of Appraisal experience.
As an Appraiser, you will be required to:
- Be an advanced user of Xactimate software and have background in Time and Materials estimating, including but not limited to: Xactnet; Xactanalysis; Sketch;
- Be able to assess and evaluate the damage & provide an informed estimate of the value of the loss.
- Demonstrate exemplary communications and telecommunication skills.
- Perform loss site inspections, including the ability to climb roofs and enter crawl spaces.
- Perform proper and professional Claim valuations
- Understand and document any applicable state Statutes, and local code enforcement.
- Understanding of applicable statutes and practices regarding personal-residential condominium losses;
- Negotiate with the Policyholder’s Appraiser in order to agree on the value of the damaged property. If the two appraisers are not able to agree on the value of the loss, then an agreed upon Umpire, or one appointed by the courts will be engaged to resolve the differences.
Required certification/licenses include:
- Current Florida Adjusters license
Additional desired certifications/ licenses include:
- General Contractor License
- Engineer (All Trades)
- Journeyman Plumber License
- Certified and Licensed Roofer
- Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Painting Contractor
- Drywall Contractor
- Finish Carpenter
- Flooring Contractor
- Heat and Air Contractor
- Framing Contractor
- Current IICRC (S500 or S520) certification
How to submit your information:
If you meet or exceed all the requirements for this position, please email a current copy of your resume to FLOpportunities@pacesetterclaims.com with “Appraisal Position” in the subject line.
Our team will review your resume and get back with you as soon as they can!