Effective Date: August 28, 2023
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration with Pace CMS, and when you contact us for information. Personal information we collect directly from you may include:
- First and last name, mailing address, email address, phone numbers, driver’s license number, SSN and bank routing information for ACH payments.
- Qualifications, certifications, licensing information, work experience, references, and educational background.
- Information related to claims handling expertise, preferences, and availability.
- Evaluating adjusters’ qualifications and suitability for claims handling assignments.
- Contacting adjusters for potential business opportunities.
- Facilitating communication between adjusters Pacesetter employees and our affiliate insurance carriers.
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We may share personal information with the following entities:
- Affiliate Insurance Carriers: To facilitate business opportunities and claims handling assignments.
- Third-Party Service Provider, Constant Contact: an email and text messaging communications service provider that is necessary for Pacesetter to provide you with direct, timely information regarding registration processing, catastrophe event alerts, claim assignment notifications and other crucial engagement information.
For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-notice .
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS: Pacesetter will not voluntarily rent, sell, share or collect any of your personal information, except where we are required to share your information with any third parties who provide services on our behalf.
We may also work with a third-party website administrator to collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
It is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personal information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us.
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
By opting in to receive text messages from us, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions related to mobile messaging. These terms and conditions outline the use of text messages and any associated content delivered to your mobile device.
- Consent to Receive Messages:
By providing your mobile phone number or email address and opting in to receive messages from us, you consent to receive text messages and other communications from us for informational, promotional, and transactional purposes.
- Message Frequency:
Message frequency may vary based on your interactions with Pacesetter Claims Service. You can expect to receive periodic messages related to updates, promotions, offers, and important information.
- How to Opt Out:
You can opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” in reply to us. After doing so, you will no longer receive text messages from Pacesetter Claims Service.
- Charges and Carriers:
Standard message and data rates may apply based on your mobile plan. Contact your mobile carrier for more information on applicable charges.
- Privacy and Data:
- Content and Accuracy:
We strive to provide accurate and relevant information through text messages. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content delivered via text messages.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Pacesetter Claims Service reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the mobile messaging program, as well as these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
For support or assistance related to mobile messaging, contact Pacesetter Customer Support Services Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-218-4880.
- Governing Law:
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Oklahoma. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Oklahoma.
- Contact Information:
For questions or concerns regarding these mobile messaging terms and conditions, please contact us at:
Pacesetter Claims Service: 1-888-218-4880
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION: When you have registered with Pacesetter in Pace CMS, you may review, change, or update your personal information by navigating to the Pace CMS website and entering your unique Pace CMS login credentials. If you need to update or edit your pay details navigate to Paycom’s login page at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ee/web.php/app/login , and enter your login credentials, then select the “Information” active link in the title bar.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Pacesetter Claims Service