CITIZENS’ CREDENTIALLING APPLICATION
Would you like to be paid on a scheduled basis? Would you like the opportunity to handle claims from one of the largest carriers in Florida that offers clearly defined, reasonable CAT guidelines, along with a competitive fee schedule? Are you interested in Daily or Desk Adjuster opportunities or post-event opportunities such as Clean-Up, Field Appraisal or Mediation?
If those terms and opportunities appeal to you then you should hurry to add your name to our roster and let us credential, you under our Citizens Property Insurance contract.
Step 1. – Please Complete The Following:
- Complete your personal profile on our PACE claims management system here: https://cms.pacesetterclaims.net/. If you already have a profile, skip to Step 2.
- Complete the Background Authorization Signature Form.
- The signature form is one of the download documents you will receive when you select “Download for Mac” or Download for Windows” below.
- You can use the draw feature in Adobe Acrobat to sign your name.
- Background check disclosure information link is provided at the bottom of this page. It is provided for information purposes only.
Once these steps are complete, your information will be reviewed for Citizens’ claim handling opportunities. If you advance to the next level, you will be contacted by someone on our Citizens’ team with further information.
If you do not meet the requirements for the Citizens’ account, your information will be kept on hand and your profile will be monitored for work on other accounts.
Download Required Documents
Step 2. Complete the form below and upload required documents.
Please Note: All documents required below must be attached to the form where space is provided. You can click to add or drag and drop the necessary documents.
- Resume (provided in Excel format)
- Background Authorization
- Florida License
- Driver’s License
Full background check disclosure details can be viewed by clicking here.
Did you attach all 5 items listed above? if so proceed, if not cancel and upload.